Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 27: Home Sweet Home

So my first road trip came and went. That wasn't half bad. I went to three new states -- New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. The first one had a few too many smoke stacks for my liking but it produces some delicious strawberries that I don't yet have the teeth to taste. Pennsylvania had a lot of strange grown men wearing Uncle Sam hats (including, I'm embarassed to say, my dad). Maryland is where my Grandma Miles lives, so that was cool. I also stayed in a hotel that had a TV even bigger than the one at home. Too bad I can't focus on what it's playing so all the programs look the same. So TV's boring if you ask me. Cars are better. They bounce around and make me so sleepy.

It's nice to be back, though. I missed my collection of tiny skate shoes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment