Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 28: Going Commando

Wow is it hot. And not like scorching hot like the kind of heat the chicken breasts must feel under the heat lamps. But a weird kind of hot where I get all clammy and my hair starts to stick together and look like old Hoboken man hair. It's just gross. I used to think it was sort of repetitive, my dad complaining about heat all the time, but then I actually felt some of that heat and I thought, 'He's right. Summer is sort of gross.' The only thing that made me feel better was taking off all my clothes and sitting in front of the fan. I just wish the fan didn't blow air so hard and make me blink. I would have gone full commando if it was up to me but the boss people felt like that was a bad idea because 'I might make a mess.' They should just buy plastic furniture and that wouldn't be a problem.

Do you know what tomorrow is? It's my one month birthday. At least in the sense that I'll be four weeks old. My actual one-month birthday, in the way that you grown human people seem to calculate it, would be June 5, which is another four days from now. That means I'm one month old after one month and four days. Can someone please explain to me how that makes sense? Must be a pagan thing.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment