Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 44: We wuz robbed!

I haven't been to many other countries yet. Okay, I haven't been to any other countries yet. But I did go to Maryland once, and even drove through New Jersey and I'm pretty sure America is the best country of all. So I was so proud of those fellas today when they nearly beat that team of Charlie Browns with weird haircuts only to have that mean old man with the whistle ruin it for everybody. Here I am reacting to the call. I know you probably feel the same way.

In other news, my Grandma Anne is making a surprise appearance tonight. Well, it's not exactly a surprise, because I know about it, but I didn't know about it as recently as yesterday, so it's sort of a surprise. I hope she brings me something nice. Like a win over Algeria.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment