Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 31: Hello, Roxbury

This is me looking all gangsta — it would definitely be my album cover if I was putting out an album this year. But I think that's a little premature. What's really happening here is that I'm a little pissed off after my driver stopped the car and woke me up. Doesn't he know that driving is only fun when we're moving? I'm also making this face because I'm away from home this week and the internet access is pretty bad. It's making it very hard to keep the world apprised of my doings. But I am resolute. I will overcome.

Roxbury, New York is very nice, though. We have a cabin on a hill with some nice views. And finally these people listened to me and got a hot tub. Apparently my parents are planning some sort of group activity up here for later in the summer. I'm not totally sure what that's all about but I heard one of them say I might have to wear a monkey suit. Hey, that's fine with me. I love monkeys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment