Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 35: Happy day!

So as previously established, I'm back! And guess what day it is - my fifth (week) birthday! I thought I'd celebrate with a little nap time on the couch, so I pulled up a big leather pillow (note to pillow and couch makers: leather is not an amazingly plush material for pillows and couches, by the way) and this soft blanket and waited for mom to bring me breakfast in bed. The only thing I was missing was some morning TV, like Regis or that round table of old white guys who yell at each other, though until I can focus on things more than a few feet in front of my face I guess it's not that big a deal. More and more I can see things, though, and that's pretty exciting. I used to think the world was just a blurry confusing mess but the last few days it's like someone put a pair of invisible corrective lenses on me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment