Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 42: Cual es tu problema?!

Since the World Cup started, dad and I have been getting up early for the first game while mom sleeps in a little. I guess she doesn't sleep all that well at night. Wonder why that could be? Anyway, I'm really getting into this tournament of guys running around kicking that little ball, and also all the horn honking. I like honking! I don't know a lot about this soccer or football or whatever you call it but I have to say that I'm a little disappointed in Spain. I picked them to win this thing and they go and lose to Switzerland. Isn't it against the law for the Swiss to win things? I thought they were legally bound to tie. And also to wear long woolen red coats and curly toed shoes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Awww that has got to be the most wonderful father and son picture ever! Congrats

    ReplyDelete