Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 7: WTF?!

No fair! Just when I thought I had this swaddling thing beaten they whip out this trick blanket with superstrong velcro. It's cheating. I mean, it's practically a straight jacket. Anybody got Houdini's number?

To add insult to injury, the gigantic people insist on calling me a burrito when I'm in this thing, as if I can't hear them. It's one of many nicknames these people are tossing around. For instance:

Chuck: Not terrible, though I hope it doesn't stick.

Chuck D: One of the forefathers of hip-hop. Mad props, yo. Ok in moderation.

Chuckles: Often associated with my alter ego, the red-faced demon. Makes me think of an evil clown, which may be the point. Also the name of some delicious citrus candies.

JJ: A vestigial tail of the mysterious era before I was beamed down from the mothership. I don't totally understand it but I think it's short for something. However: my favorite character on Good Times.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment