Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 16: Where did I put that binky?

It's driving me nuts. Nuts! It was in my mouth and then it wasn't and I can't for the life of me figure out what happened.... Oh, wow, I'm getting sort of sleepy. What were we talking about? Maybe my sweet new plaid overalls. My Aunt Claire brought me those, along with this navy blue hat with some letters on it that my dad said I'm never to wear out in public. He says only bankers with soul patches should wear that hat. Instead, I'm supposed to wear only orange and blue caps. And Keith Hernandez jerseys. I'm also still thinking a little about last night's Idol. I like the lady with the hair that looks like rope but I think I want that paint salesman to win. He's alright. My only beef is with the spelling of his name. It should be Dewise. That's a real name. DeWyze is the way a teenager would revise the spelling to make his name seem more metal. Because obviously Z and Y are the metal-est letters in the alphabet, in that order. Come to think of it, maybe that's the point? If I was 14 and playing bass in a metal band my name would totally be Tzarley.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment