Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 23: At the movies

I went to the movies today. We saw this movie "Babies." It's about babies. I found it refreshing to see that not everyone else in this world is gigantic and constantly making mouth noises. There are other people more reasonably sized, who also crap in their pants, and are unable to move around without the assistance of baby carriers. These other babies are really cute, and I can see why people always want to carry me around because the whole time I kept thinking, 'Damn, babies, you guys are cute. If I was capable of picking things up, I would pick you guys up and carry you around. I might also nibble on your cheeks.'

Say, what's that rattling noise? Is that a colorful thing moving around? I gotta get back to you guys later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment