Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 8: Hint - It's a very special day.

That's right. It's my first (week) birthday. Happy first (week) birthday to me. I know I said I wouldn't go nuts with the birthdays. I don't want to seem self-obsessed or anything. I'm not the kind of person who just talks about himself all the time. But I do think it's worthy cause. I mean, ONE WEEK. That's thousands of minutes. I think. I can't add yet. But happy birthday to me. You can see that I partied so hard that I needed a nap. I had to be sure I had enough energy left over to wake up at 3am and scream from the rooftops in celebration of my life. I do this nightly. Could just be a phase.

What did I get for my birthday? Let's see... I got this Betty Boop hat that kept falling off. And I guess I got this blue pacifier, which is kind of a tease. And yet I can't stop sucking on it, as if it's some reflex.

A note about apparent date conflicts. I realize that it says Day 8 up top, and yet it's only now my first week birthday. This is due to the fact that I was born just before midnight on May 5 -- just 33 minutes before May 6, which was plenty of time for a virgin margarita -- and so we decided to count that as Day 1, even though it wasn't even really Hour 1. Is that clear? If so, please explain it to me, because I'm confused.

Anyway, send gifts to the big giant blurry house, care of two giants.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment