Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 5: Happy Mother's Day

This is hard for me, as sincerity doesn't come all that easily. But it's Mother's Day and I guess I have to admit that I wouldn't be here without my mother, and she wouldn't be here without her mother, and here they both are, along with some beautiful, angelic (brilliant, charismatic, hilarious) baby. Who is that child? Oh, wait - silly me - it's me.

Happy Mother's Day to my mother and her mother, and my dad's mother too. They're all great ladies who deserve all the credit and love in the world for bringing this whole party together.

Now let's get to back to more important matters, like me.

I hear that these are my last few hours in this world, which people seem to call "a room." My last world was "a womb." Do all worlds rhyme? I wonder what comes next? Will it have a hot tub?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment