Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 2.5: I'm One (day)!

Is it a little weird and self-indulgent to be celebrating my first day birthday? I totally get it if you think that -- I mean, this is going to get old quickly if you're driving out to Rite-Aid after work to buy cards and stuffed monkeys for me every day. So I think I'll stop it with the birthday celebrations after today. Until my real birthday, of course. Like, the more socially acceptable one. The one when I'm one (year). Technically I'm not even one (day) yet, but oh brother, I'm tired. I'll be one (day) in less than 10 minutes. I hope you can cut me some slack. I need a nap. But not as much as the two big people who insist on sitting around my room. Luckily one of them works like a milk vending machine. The other one? He's useless. But they're very tired. So I'll let them stick around. Actually, I think I'll cry first. That always works.

No comments:

Post a Comment