Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 18: WHEEEEE!

Okay, so that was awesome. Up until now this "bath time" has been pretty terrible. I was stripped naked and laid on a metal table under kleig lights while one or another of these "parents" rubs me with lukewarm water until my lips turned blue. But this "bath" was a whole other story. It was great. It was maybe the best thing I've done yet! For a minute I was mad about the naked part but before I could screech much I was in this warm liquid, just floating around, kicking my arms and legs, and it felt really soothing and fun and … you know, it reminded me of something that I just can't quite put my finger on. I gotta stew on that some more. I also think I'll sign up for water aerobics at the Y.

Go Mets.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment