Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 5: How many of these people are there?

This is my second consecutive day of meeting a grandfather. This one is Papa. He dresses a little fancier than the other one. Notice how I am all angelic and quiet in this photo? Mwa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa!

Also, a shout out to my grandmom for this blanket, which she apparently made using a pair of needles and the armpit hair of a Uruguayan yak monkey. It is nearly as downy soft as my back hair., and is awesome and comfy, and if I ever decide to actually go to sleep for periods longer than 10 minutes, I guarantee I'll be sleeping in this. (You might also notice that I am not very well swaddled in it. The big people insist on swaddling me even though I am unswaddleable. It's true. My tiny arms are too powerful for your fabrics. Also, I just coined a word.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment