Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 14: I need a patent lawyer

This dude Max is totally biting my style. No pun intended. (Or maybe a small pun intended.) But I think the record will show that I was biting people's faces long before this slightly less tiny human crawled in here this afternoon. He's an alright guy, this Max. I tried to corner him when no one was looking to see if he had any idea where we little people came from but, well, the kid was more interested in chewing on my melon.

Like my yoga pants?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Charlie, by the looks of it some could say that I was serving you up to Max like an ice cream cone. But you know it didn't go down like that, right? Can you believe even 10 months from now you'll still be putting EVERYTHING in your mouth? Start building up that immune system buddy, you're gonna need it in this germy town. Looks like you're growing like a champ. Keep up the good work!
    -Auntie Marisa

    ReplyDelete