Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 11: I'm pooped

The last two days have been crazy. My overlords have this fairly comfy front backpack named after a Swedish boy and apparently they decided I might like it. Let me tell you, I do. In the past 48 hours I've been to 4 places where strange people bring you foods that do not come out of boobs or bottles. None of it looks very appetizing but the big people seem to enjoy it. I also went to an outdoor bazaar where many giants with scraggly beards and women's sunglasses pay too much for used clothing and dusty record players. Mostly I can't see much, though, because this front backpack is inevitably covered with a tent of some kind. And because the bouncing -- so much bouncing! -- makes me very, very sleepy, I just cat nap. Like I'm doing up there in this photo, taken just seconds after leaving home. That's my grandma Anne, who was calling herself Nana briefly but has recently had a change of heart. She left today and I miss her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment