Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 15: A few talking points

1. It's my (two week) birthday. Let's just get that out there and move on. I'm not expecting gifts but I won't turn them away.

2. Sayonara Casey James. I mean, seriously - how did that dude stick around so long? I recognize that he's good looking and all but I also wouldn't have peed on you if you told me he was a handsome middle-aged woman. Granted, I can only see a few inches in front of my face.

3. Thank god this pillow is here or I'd be all kinds of sideways right now.

4. My caretakers apparently got me a new present. It's called a Miracle Blanket. I love miracles! I heard someone say that I was a miracle, which I think means maybe I arrived on a ray of light emanating from the heavens. Or is a miracle the thing really tired people see in the desert? Speaking of the desert, I'm hungry.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment