Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Days 950-951: Where's Charlie?

If you've spent much time around me, you probably know I like to hide. It's a favorite game of mine, and I'm so good at hiding that I like to help people find me by giving hints. For instance, I'll yell -- very loudly -- "DADDY, WHERE'S CHARLIE?!?!?" And then he has to try and find me. Sometimes I'm just right there, under Lamby!

That's not what's happening here, actually, but this picture made me think of it. This is just Momma's way of wrapping me up for a walk when it's cold out. As crazy as Daddy is about heat, she's just as bad about cold. The two of them are like parrots or robots or robotic parrots -- "It's so hot!"; "It's so cold!" Maybe we need to move somewhere where it's spring or fall all the time. When I grow up, I will appreciate all temperatures. Maybe I'll just walk around proclaiming: "It's so mild!" "It's so pleasant!"


No comments:

Post a Comment