Sunday, November 4, 2012

Days 918-927: Look Who Popped Up!

It's me! Charlie!


I know, you all thought I vanished on you. I'm sorry. SO MUCH HAPPENED. Probably you heard about the big storm and how it made a huge mess in New York and caused both Momma and Daddy to get stuck in some other places. I missed them but I managed to make the most of it. Luckily, Auntie Claire was here to save the day. Also Greg and Molly and Bro. And Alma. She even took me to a Halloween parade. We recycled last year's costume and I think it was even cuter this time around!



We made out OK here in our part of Brooklyn - we didn't even lose power - but I do feel pretty bad for all the people in Staten Island and the Rockaways who weren't so lucky. If I wasn't two, I'd be out there cleaning out basements or cooking food. It's bad and not gonna get much better for a long time. You guys should think about donating some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment