Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 942: Frostburg!

A few more pictures from my weekend at Granddad and Grandmom's house. Thanks for a great weekend, guys. And sorry I don't have any pictures of Grandmom this time. My personal photographer was slacking this weekend.

One of my favorite parts of the weekend was going to see the train with Momma and Daddy and Granddad.
Here we are waiting for it. Also, one of my least favorite parts of the weekend was when I wasn't allowed to get on the train. The man on the train just shut the doors and wouldn't open them, even though the train just sat there. This seemed unnecessarily cruel, but such is life. 
 It was so loud. And smelly! But also cool

Afterwards we went to the playground. As you can see, I am winning the race. Daddy almost broke that duckling, so Granddad must weigh less.

No comments:

Post a Comment