Saturday, November 24, 2012

Days 945-947: Turkey Coma

Hi everyone. I hope you're all waking up from your turkey comas. I'm back home after a nice trip down to Aunt Jenny and Uncle Conrads. Granddad took us all out for a big dinner with lots of fruit and cake, also some turkey. I even got to see Drew and Patrick, but not for long enough. Drew and I have a lot in common -- we both especially love cats, even this one, Jesse, who hissed at me. I forgive him, though. Apparently, he's old. Like Daddy.

Uncle Conrad found Cousin Eric's old Big Wheel and I loved that thing. I just need to work on steering a little.


Finally, we all went to the zoo and saw a giraffe! Also some really loud monkeys, and sheep and donkeys and goats. I love all those guys, as you probably know. I could feed animals all day, only breaking occasionally to feed myself. Maybe I should learn to eat dog food too, to save time. Those guys sure do love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment