Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Days 390-391: Summer is HOT


No one warned me that summer was going to be so HOT. I just heard all winter about how great it was -- all these parks and beaches and lakes and trips and fun, and that might all be true but wow it's hot out. And sticky. My hair gets all matted up in just minutes. But that doesn't mean I won't go out and make the most of it. Mom's been taking me to this sweet new playground down by the smelly river and it's so cool -- has so many swings and slides and whole sections with sand and water. The one on the right is the sand part. It was awesome and I got very dirty mixing sand and water and throwing it on myself and other people. And the one on the left is the water part, which has fountains and pools and hoses and also too many kids, at least if you go on Memorial Day. Hopefully next time we go back it will be less crowded.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment