Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 358: See You on the Other Side

So you know what: I need to fire my staff mathematician. I know we don't update every day, but we try, and we try to fill in the gaps when we miss a day, or days, and I was getting ready to post today when I realized something: our math is off! It says Day 358 up there but that's wrong and you know how I know: BECAUSE TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! That means it should be Day 364. But who's counting?

I am!

Tomorrow, I will be 1. I can't believe it. That's so old!

I don't know how to account for those 6 missing days but a lot of things happened this year - births, weddings, books, trips - so I guess it's not all that surprising. It is a mystery that will never be solved.

So, tomorrow, we will time warp ahead and catch up. And also celebrate my birthday! Yay, me! And also Yay, Mexico! Because it's Cinco de Mayo. You should buy us some margaritas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment