Sunday, May 22, 2011

Days 378-382: To Florida and Back

Mom and I got home from Florida on Friday night. It was a tough trip home, especially for her. I didn't help much by not sleeping, and being squirmy, but it was exciting entertaining all those people! I'm sorry, Mom.

We had a great time in Florida, visiting with G'ma and Papa and Auntie Steph, who was also visiting. We swam in the pool, and ate some oranges, and sat around in our plastic chairs. We even saw some manatees! (Which are some seriously weird looking fish!) Thanks everybody for a nice week. I miss you all already.

It was a beautiful day in Brooklyn yesterday and we had a nice brunch. But today it's cold and gray again. Boo. Dad says he has to go away for work again tomorrow. Boo. I hope he comes back soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment