Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 202: Ham at Breakfast

My dad titled this one, and I'm not sure why. I think it's just a cute picture of me smiling at breakfast. (Ed. note: I try not to interject here on Charlie's blog -- it's his, after all -- but I feel the need to point out that just seconds before this photo was taken, the subject was whining/crying between every bite of his food, as if he were so sad that each bite might signal the end of the joyous event that is breakfast. If you look closely, you'll see tiny tears in the corners of his eyes. So I actually aimed to take a photo of our son crying, because it has been noted that we only post photos of him smiling and though he is indeed mostly smiling, he does have his moments. And I was going to capture one of those on film. But what should happen when I picked up the camera and aimed it at his face? This happened. Which is how the post got this title. Once the camera disappeared, the whining/crying resumed. Until I picked it up again. Guess what happened?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment