Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 183: Carts!

Have you guys ever ridden in one of these grocery carts? It requires some sort of animal to push or pull it but wow - FUN! Here I've temporarily misplaced my pack mule but I think she's just off buying make-up.

We're on stop number 3 of our family road trip. First we saw Aunt Jenny, Uncle Conrad and cousin Emma. That was fun. And I'd like to apologize for being a little grumpy last night. I was tired. And constipated. That's no fun. Then we saw Grandma Miles today and that was also fun. She has cats. CATS! They're like stuffed animals that move. Only they don't love it when you pull their fur. Toughen up, kitties. Just now we arrived at Grandmom and Granddad's house. It's dark so I'm not sure where we are. Maybe New Jersey. Or France. Those are the only two place names I have memorized.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment