Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 189: A new design!


Trying something new here at Charlie HQ. A new composition. Though now that I look at it, and think about it, I'm not sure this works unless I write a whole bunch of words and I am only 6 months and I don't know very many words. So that won't work unless I just repeat myself over and over and over and over and over.... Okay, I know. That's annoying.

Here are a few pictures of some people I visited. The first one is me and my Grandma Miles. We are talking about the Ravens, her favorite team. I don't have a favorite pro team yet but their main color is purple and that's pretty cool. Also I have a Ravens hat she bought for me. So, I guess, Go Ravens! In this other picture I am in Frostburg with Granddad and Grandmom. This was right before I left for the long trip that I slept almost all the way through. We had a nice visit and it was so sunny and we even went to a big house built on top of a waterfall. It was cool but I wasn't allowed inside so I just walked around with Grandmom. Well, she walked around and I slept.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment