Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 552: Mama!

It was really nice to have Mama and Auntie Steph come visit. I see a lot of them down in Florida, but rarely up here in NYC, so it was pretty fun to show off my Brooklyn toys and friends. It was also fun to play lots and lots with Mama's iPad (I even spelled it right, with the little "i"!). We read this cool little book that made noises and did cool things when I touched the little animals. I hope for Xmas she gets me my own baby iPad! Okay, Dad says that is not an acceptable request. Apparently, I have to wait until I'm old enough to serve in the armed forces to own my own iPad. Maybe I can just play with it lots and lots? I'm sorry you couldn't stay to see my sweet turtle costume. I was a big hit around town. I miss you guys.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment