Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 539: Yo! (Gabba Gabba)


I forgot to tell you guys about my weekend. Sometimes things are so busy that I forget! Friday something very exciting happened: We went to see Yo Gabba Gabba live at some big theater full of kids and lights and confetti! It was a little scary at first -- that's kind of sensory overload for a kid who barely watches TV -- but then I got really into it and it was awesome. I had no idea that those robots and cats and little green things were real, but I'm glad they are. I played with this light-up wand thingy and danced in the aisles with lots of big kids. DJ Lance is right -- dancing to music is awesome!

p.s. Sorry my photos aren't as awesome. The light in that place was tricky for cameras.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment