Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 524: Weekend with Lots of Lambys


So I have lots of words now. Well, a lot of them are just animal sounds, but the doctor said they count as words, so if he says they are words, then they are words. Some animals I can do are: a cow, an owl, a dog, a cat, a seal (yes, that's right), a bird, a bear, a lion (it is pretty much like a bear) and a fish. This weekend I learned a new one: A SHEEP! We saw lots of them in a field, and I said "Baaa!" to them. I also said "Bye Bye" when they walked away. I showed them my awesome Lamby, but they were not really interested. As you may know, my Lamby is not supposed to leave the house, but lately I've learned that if you cry really hard when they take it away, your parents will just give in! I wonder if this works for everything? So far it's gotten me food, my mom's food, other people's food, binkies, my lamby and even the occasional remote control.

No comments:

Post a Comment