Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Days 516-520: Frostburg!



We're back home after a short long trip out to Frostburg, where I spent a great couple of days hanging with granddad and grandmom. (by "short long" I mean the visit was short but the drive was long!) Mom and Dad went to see some game on Saturday so I spent the entire day playing with the grandparents -- walking around, playing at the playground, climbing stairs, throwing the ball, pointing at ceiling fans, pushing the porch swing and jumping around on that loud metal thing by the front steps. That's what Granddad is doing in the one photo. I can't quite jump yet but once I can I will definitely jump higher than that! Anyway, I had a great weekend and lots of fun. Thanks for taking care of me, guys.

P.s. - Apologies for having no photos of Grandmom. We didn't take many pictures and she's not in any of them for some reason. I think she was hiding. But she was definitely there! That might even be her hand there in the jumping picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment