Sunday, September 4, 2011

Days 494-497: Bye Bye, Alaska


Well, the boat has stopped sailing. After Homer, Tutka, Haines, Juneau, Ketchikan, and a lot of afternoons on the Lido deck, we said goodbye to Alaska and hello to Canada this morning. I enjoyed my time at sea, especially all the friendly boat workers who were so smiley and nice to me. I'll miss those guys and ladies. I'll also miss the otters and bears and mooses and bald eagles and whales and dolphins and especially that silly little mink thing that was doing the backflips under the dock in Tutka Bay. He was cute. I'm excited to be home, though. It's been too long since I have strolled the urine-soaked sidewalks of NYC, run through the fountains at Camel Playground, and played with all my friends like Max and Leo and Jack. Coming home soon, dudes!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment