Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 497: Hello, Canadia!


We have only a short time in Canadia -- a single day, sadly -- but Vancouver couldn't have given us a better day. It was sunny, and beautiful, and just about the perfect temperature. This morning we ate a super delicious breakfast and then watched this silly man play a tiny guitar. He was funny! As you can see, I was his biggest fan. Later, I chased pidgeons, and then I chased some dogs. Poor Mom wasn't feeling very well so Dad and I went for a long bike ride around this really nice and giant park full of cheerful Canadians while she had some rest. It was my first-ever bike ride and even though I kind of hated wearing a helmet, I had fun! We also went to some swings, and a slide, and then chased some more dogs. Finally we ate Japanese food. Tomorrow we have a few hours then we have to fly home to Brooklyn on a giant metal bird. I hear it isn't always this sunny and beautiful here in Vancouver, but if it was, I think I might have to try and convince the parents to buy me a summer place here.

Finally, I'd like to wish Papa an early Happy Birthday tomorrow. I hope you catch a giant tarpon. And also some scotch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment