Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 229: Walking

I would like to take this opportunity to say that crawling is lame. I am bypassing that useless skill and instead going straight to walking. I've been practicing a lot with standing lately, and it's going pretty well (good, not great) but if I have some support, I'm not bad! And in Florida I decided to take a couple steps. With guidance, of course. Today, though, I took a quantum leap. I got this sweet walking aid from Aunt Jenny and her family -- it's like a cross between a lawn mower and a vaccuum, all made of plastic, with wheels. At first I pushed it too fast and my legs couldn't keep up. So I kept turning into a human bridge and then eventually I'd fall over. But soon enough I caught on and now I can walk. With the assistance of a plastic lawn vaccuum with wheels. Baby steps, people.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment