Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 225: So I sez to the guy...




Let me tell you a story... Are you sitting down? Good. Get comfy... Here goes: SQUEAK! SQUEAK! DA DA DAAAAA! AY YIEEEEE! BAA BA BA MMMMMM PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. Did you like that? It's a good one, right? I'm feeling very talkative today, maybe it's because people are feeling better, and I remembered that it's okay to let Mom leave my side for a few minutes now and then. But only a few minutes! This afternoon, Dad and I went to the dock, and we each pulled up some chairs and we talked about life -- literally, like the lives of things that kept swimming and flying by. Like dolphins! One nearly jumped on my head. Swimming, I mean. I didn't see any flying dolphins. Yet. Okay, time for another story. Are you still sitting? Good, come a little closer.... YEEEEEEEEEE AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DAAAAAAAAAAAA PFFFFFFFFT!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment