Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 116: Extreme close-up!

Someone seems to have been getting all art-y with the camera here. I appear to be having some deep thoughts, though I can't remember exactly what they were. I think maybe it could have been this, because it's really bugging me: I'd love to know how you giant people - actually, even most of the much smaller but still large people who seem to follow you giants around - move around so easily. You're so mobile! It's very frustrating. I feel like I've mastered the turtle pose - and am highly competent at wiggling in most positions, but the most impressive thing I can muster is grabbing my right foot with my right hand and I think we can all agree this is not a terribly useful skill out there in the world. I mean, it's not going to get me a college scholarship, is it?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment