Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 108: Polo anyone?

Yesterday we went to see polo, this game where rich guys wearing helmets ride really fast on horses while trying to hit a little ball between some giant sticks. It looks like fun, but it's hard to pay attention with all the funny looking giants walking around. All the ladies walk around with weird smiles as if they can't change expression. Mom says they can't, actually. And the giant boys are just silly. I do like a good occasion to dress up in my country finest, though, and since this little number is made by Polo it seemed especially appropriate. I got a lot of attention, especially from this one lady in silly clothes who kept wanting to carry me around. Her name was Bebe and I guess her daughter is a famous actress. To me she just looked like a fortune teller.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Bebe Buell? Stephen Tyler's ex Groupie? Sweet networking nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STFU Bebe Buell touched Charlie? Thus, Charlie has sort of been touched by: Steven Tyler, Todd Rundgren, and, us, a bunch of other famous rock stars? AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, you might want to get him checked for chlamydia, now that I think about it. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete