Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weekend

That was a fun weekend hanging out with my Lil Bro and everyone else. Here we are going for his first walk, to the farmer's market...FOR DONUTS! Well, I ate one. He didn't. He has no teeth.

Sunday was Mother's Day, so I hosted a nice brunch in the yard. We had two mothers there -- Mom and Mama, and I realize those names are kind of confusing and we may need to work on them eventually.


 Later on Sunday, we tried to go to the zoo. Big mistake. Crazy scene. So we went to the carousel and got ice cream instead.
 I'm trying to be super duper helpful with my Lil Bro. I can take him for walks all by myself!




I finally went to the zoo on Monday, with Mom. That was fun! Mama says this could be the album cover for my first hip-hop record.

No comments:

Post a Comment