Monday, May 5, 2014

My First Few Days

I know my Big Bro set quite a precedent with the daily blog that I'm afraid there's no way I can possibly keep up with. First kids are special that way. My team of assistants is taking plenty of photos, so don't worry about that. They might just be posted sporadically, and not daily.

My first few days were in the hospital, which was fine and all, but a little sterile and cold for my tastes. Still, I had lots of visitors, and lots of cuddles from Momma and Daddy...

This is the first-ever picture of me in the wild. Wow was that a shocking transition! I have some notes about how to improve upon that process if anyone's interested.


Once in the world, things improved. Mostly I eat and sleep, and people change my diapers. I don't love that process at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment