Monday, June 25, 2012

Days 787-792: Boys Weekend

So Momma went away last weekend on a boat or something, so I spent the weekend with Daddy. We went up to the house with our friend Jason, aka Bro, and the weather was pretty great. Things weren't so different in the sense that I ate some meatballs, and threw lots of rocks, and woke up with the first birds, but I also learned to drive, fell over like a million times while running in the woods and climbing on rocks, and didn't bother with nearly as many annoying diaper changes. Here are some highlights.
 The motorcycle at the playground. VROOOOOOOOM!
 Ok, I've got the horn part mastered, but which one makes this thing actually move?
 Please, more rocks? Also, I did some exploring up the creek, and only fell in once!
 Monkey bars! I could use a boost here, people.
Just going to adjust these mirrors so I can see in my blindspot and then we'll be off.


Every dude carries his share of the groceries.

And finally, just out for a hike in search of bears with my Bro! 

No comments:

Post a Comment