Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 780: Weather is Confusing

This weather business is very confusing. All along I've been hearing about about the famous four "seasons," which are allegedly predictable and follow a certain pattern, year after year. The idea, as I understand it, is something like this:

Spring: Flowers! Rain!
Summer: Pools! Trips! Dad complains a lot.
Fall: Leaves! Football! Chilly nights! 
Winter: Snow! Mom complains a lot.

But this year, winter was mostly warm with no snow and summer has been occasionally cold -- but also sometimes insanely hot.


Mother Nature, please sort yourself out! I'm so confused. It's hot one day, cold the next. I don't know when to wear shorts and when to put on a coat. I'm afraid to put away my winter votes in case you decide it's time for some snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment