Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 743: Cool Car!

I love blocks -- this isn't exactly news at this point. But I'm always happy to get some more of them, and one of Momma's friends brought me a big bag of them for my birthday and these blocks even had some special wheels that turn a block into a car. Mostly I build towers, but now I have these wheels, so I decided to build a tower on the car, and each time I add a level I like to yell, "Cool car!" I'm going to need a step stool if this thing gets any higher.

Oh, by the way, yesterday we all went to the doctor -- me, Daddy, Momma, and Lamby. I'm not going to lie - this wasn't my favorite experience of the week -- but I at least had Lamby going through the same experience, and after we got shots and finger pricks, the nice doctor gave us Band-Aids. Mine fell off but Lamby is still wearing his today.

No comments:

Post a Comment