Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 740: Happy Birthday to Me!


Guess whose birthday it is today? This guy! No, not this guy as in Elmo, the huge balloon guy in the pictures. This guy as in ME! Speaking of Elmo, though, thanks to Mum and Papa for sending him. I love him and we've been walking around the apartment together since yesterday. He even gets along with Lamby.

But back to more important matters: Can you believe I'm two? TWO! (Editor's note: NO!)

Also, some housekeeping. Clearly we need to hire a mathematician, or maybe just a person who can read a calendar, here at Charlie's blog. Because I might not be able to add yet, but I know people who can -- at least if they have an iPhone handy -- and if a year has 365 days, and I'm now two years, that should be Day 730. Or maybe, 731 if we're counting Leap Year. Apparently I have time traveled. So, hello from the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment