Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Days 485-486: Bubbles!

I have a lot of favorite things but definitely one of them is bubbles. Here I am playing with some bubbles at Aunt Jenny's a couple weeks ago. I think my cousin Emma took this picture and now she is off to college, which I guess is where you go after elementary school is over. I hope I don't have to go to college too soon!

We are home from Florida and I haven't had a chance to direct my assistants to go through and pick some new photos from G'ma and Papa's house, but I will soon. We had a great time. Now I guess we're home for a day and then we're going to some place called Alaska. I hear there are bears there, and a giant boat, so this sounds fun to me. I can't wait to torture my parents for 6 hours on the plane! After that summer will be over and I think we won't travel so much, which is okay with me. My friends here miss me, I'm sure. Summer was fun, but it went so fast. Soon it will be winter and Dad says Mom complains about the cold as much as he does about the heat. Yikes. Maybe we should live somewhere where it is always spring and fall. Those are some seasons we can all agree on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment