Sunday, February 27, 2011

Days 299-302: Big Sky!

Hello there? Did you miss me? I'm at Lake Tahoe, where it was VERY snowy and is now VERY sunny. So many things have happened it's hard to remember exactly what. Oh, I know -- I ate French fries! I also took my bath splashing to a new level -- to an art form, really. Stay tuned for videos. And I hung out with some other nice tiny humans, including a baby named Grace who is even smaller than me. And of course I have reached 300 days. That's a lot of days! Since I have been depriving you of photos for a few days now, I'll post a few more tonight.

By the way, The King's Speech was fine and all, but it was hardly the best movie of the year. Obviously, that was Babies. And after that probably Social Network.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment