Thursday, February 17, 2011

289-292: Sick Days

I know I haven't written much this week and I'm sorry. I'm not feeling so good. No one told me life isn't always FUN! Sometimes, your nose gets runny, and then stopped up, and you sneeze and cough and can't breathe very well and your eyes are watery and then on top of it all you're just trying to stand up in the kitchen and you fall on your face and scrape up your nose. So, yeah, this week sucks. Today I went to the doctor for the third time in a week and the man with carrot-colored hair said I needed this terrible machine that involves an uncomfortable mask -- but at least it makes me feel a little better after. And Dad reminded me that both cousin Drew and Grandma Miles use machines like this, so I'm going with it. I just have to turn Yo Gabba Gabba up a little louder I guess.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment