Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Days 145-148: Hola!

Hola, amigos! I'm sorry to be so behind in writing but I am very far away from home. I'm in another country! Did you know that Brooklyn isn't the only country? There's also New Jersey, and California, and the Dominican Republic. I'm there, wherever that is. It's a nice place. Very hot, but that's not so bad when you have palm trees and beautiful blue ocean. I took my first ocean swim -- in the nude! -- and went in the pool. Today I drove like 100 hours around the island while my parents got frustrated and frazzled by traffic and dogs and guys on motorized bikes. Also they got lost. Now we're in Santo Domingo and tomorrow mom and I are going home. I'll miss the palm trees. But not the getting lost part. !Adios!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment