Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer!

Summer is so many things -- hot, fun, travel-y, busy. BUSY! I'm so sorry that we go, like, 5 million days without updating this but we all just forget. Time is fleeting. Why is it so fleeting? If I had one wish it would be for longer days and more time and more county fairs. Is that more than one wish? Sorry, I'm tired. I just got back from the fair and my brother screamed the whole way home, the way he always does in the carseat or stroller. He's so cute except when he's screaming. But that's beside the point. Look at that face!

Some other highlights of our week at the Big House:

 The donut eating contest. This year, I actually got a bite! Then they gave me the donut. Everyone wins!

 Mama came to camp and took me on a field trip to a farm where we saw a baby miniature horse. This is not him. Also I wear my Camp Ft Greene shirt every day -- EVERY day -- backwards, even though this isn't Camp Ft Greene. It's Twilight Day Camp. But they have no t-shirts.

 While I was at camp Daddy built this patio out of rocks from the creek. He's very proud of it, even if some of the rocks are wobbly and it's not very even. Also the bear sometimes picks up the rocks and eats the ants. Why are there so many ants and daddy long legs and mice this year? Is it because of global warming? I blame Congress.

Have you ever wondered what happens when you give a big brother a piece of cheese and leave him alone with his little brother for a few minutes? Here's your answer. Nicky is a Packers fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment