Sunday, June 22, 2014

Me and My Bro

We had a great day at the "urban water park," last week, as my Mama calls it. (Ed note: It is a concrete playground with lots of amazing sprinklers.) This is us getting ready to go out. Mama thought it was funny to put me in a muscle tee, but the joke was on me because the sprinklers rinsed off my sunscreen and my shoulders got really burned! Bad Mama! Bro is looking cute here in the fancy Burberry sunhat that Mom got for him. And Lamby is photobombing us.

Also, here's a bonus pic of the two of us on the bed upstate, just because. 
Wait! A few more bonus pics of just baby Nicholas because he doesn't get his own blog, and will be wearing my hand-me-downs for the next 18 years. Also, because he is adorable and we all love him so much!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment