Monday, December 16, 2013

Snow!

It's winter, and you know what the best thing about winter is? Snow. Make that, SNOW! And so far it's  been snowing a lot. Let's hope that keeps up. I'm just getting started with these winter sports.

Coming soon: Me on a snowboard! (But not yet.)

Daddy says I have to learn to ski first. So we're starting there. Step one: put on boots and step into skis. Don't fall over. So far, so good.

One reason I haven't learn to ski yet is that I like to take frequent breaks for shoveling. I love to shovel! I love to do most chores, and to be super duper helpful. I'm sure I'm going to be this enthusiastic about work for my entire life!

This is the snowiest photo I can find. It's not even that much snow. It's like the snow before the snow. A few hours after this we got like a foot of snow, and then forgot to take more pictures. Oops! But trust me, it was a lot. So much that Daddy couldn't get our car out of the driveway, no matter how hard he tried, and then even the plow got stuck. But they worked it all out finally.

Wait, no snow in this one! It's from last week. But it was actually snowing this day. That's why we're so bundled up. You just can't see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment